Utica College, a world leader in economic crime prevention education, provides fully accredited Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs in Economic Crime—each instructed by select Utica faculty members demonstrating industry-renowned experience in economic crime investigation, anti-fraud and computer crime control.
Accredited by: CHE MSA
- Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program (Bachelor)
- Business Administration – Fraud Management (MBA) (Master)
- Cybersecurity (Master)
- Cybersecurity – Computer Forensics (Master)
- Economic Crime Investigation (Bachelor)
- Economic Crime Management (Master)